The Liebster Award - Part Two
background on the Liebster). I get a bit twitchy when called upon to reveal bits and pieces about myself. It's not about privacy - good heavens I write a blog which if read carefully reveals all kinds of stuff about me - as much as it is about my introvert heart whining against all the attention. "All the attention"?? Who am I kidding? I don't have that big an audience, and hence the value of the Liebster Award.
So let's get on with the show! I'm required to come up with eleven random questions for those lucky bloggers I nominate for the award. This took some time. I wanted to keep the questions somewhat superficial without straying into the silly and frivolous.
Here's what I came up with:
1. If you had to give up one of your electronic devices, which one would it be?
2. Red wine or White?
3. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
4. Now, what do you wanna be when you grow up?
5. What's your least favourite colour? (mine is orange, just so you know)
6. What's the farthest you've ever been away from home?
7. What's the weirdest thing that you have ever eaten?
8. What's your favourite Olympic event?
9. Pie or Cake?
10. If offered a free trip to the International Space Station (and back again!) would you go?
11. And for Monty Python fans: What is the average airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
And now the moment you've all be waiting for. Drum roll please!
My nominees for the Liebster Award are, in no particular order:
1. wendystorey53.wordpress.com Wendy and I grew up in adjacent neighbourhoods in Etobicoke and went to the same high school. Her posts are always a good read.
2. writeinplainsight.com by my good friend and fellow director of WCYR
3. writingfromthecentre.ca insightful posts about writing from two buddies also on the WCYR board of directors.
And that's it from me! For those just itching to know ... YES! I have been working on my book as per the schedule outlined in Monday's post. I am 3 for 3 (three days x 3 writing sessions) and it feels good!!!
TA DA! That calls for a little gelato: