Monday 20 February 2017

Monday Moanings - February 20, 2017

It's a holiday Monday!



It's Family Day, and aren't we a stunning bunch -

Dad's family

Mom's parents
We improved with age...
1962 - Mom and her girls
1971 - one of the few photos of all of us
As you can see, I've spent some time trolling through the family photos again, stopping by memories - from the poignant to the hilarious and everything in between. This has been a lovely reminder of just how fortunate I am to have the family I do. No room for moaning today!








And our lives would be so much less without the four-legged, fur-pawed wonders who have greeted us with their big tail wags and bigger love.


Here's to each and every one of you, past and present.
We really are a stunning bunch.


Thank you from the bottom of my heart for bringing me to where I am today.
Heaps of love.

Happy Family Day!



©2017 April Hoeller













No comments:

Post a Comment