Thursday 20 April 2017

Thursday, or Thereabouts - April 20, 2017

Off and Writing


While I'm making good an escape to Spring Thaw, my annual writing retreat, let me treat you to an escape to the Great Wall of China, a souvenir of our trip to China in April 2014.


Check it out here:
http://travelswithschwartz.blogspot.ca/2014/04/dragons-head-first-pass-under-heaven.html

I'm firing up my pens to lay down amazing words, phrases, sentences and paragraph on cream-coloured sheets of paper...


See you back here in a week.




©2017 April Hoeller 

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a writer, but I imagine that when not an assignment, It must be a great moment for a writer when sitting in front of those white pages with your favorite pen and thinking of all the potential stuff that will come out. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete