Thursday 26 May 2016

Thursday, or Thereabouts - May 26, 2016

A Blue Day...


It's all part of the healing process I know, but still at two and bit weeks post surgery, cabin fever has me writhing as my mind makes dates and plans my body can't keep. I miss being able to get and go wherever I want, whenever I want.

I accept that my recovery will be slow but it would really help if it would be in a straight line!
Please?






None of this haphazard boogie - two steps forward, one back then three forward and two back followed by four forward and five back.

No setbacks!
No speedbumps!
No reversals!




.


So while I whine away to the music of the world's smallest violins playing at my so very "first world" pity party, how be you take in some of the better places I've been?

Enjoy!

Mykonos, Greece
China - where the Great Wall meets the sea
Galapagos
Tortola, BVI
Venice
Curacao beneath the waves
Niagara-on-the-Lake
Ephesus
Hawaii
Abu Dhabi
Muscat, Oman
Sydney, Australia
St. Petersburg, Russia

No worries - I'll be back soon enough and sunny side up!
Thank you all for your good wishes.






©2016 April Hoeller



No comments:

Post a Comment