Monday 19 September 2016

Monday Moanings - September 19, 2016

The Great Escape

Schwartz von Bear is at it again - nose twitching, in anticipation of another great adventure...






A week today he and his human companions head off to Germany and Spain then a transatlantic cruise to the port of New York City.




Schwartz knows how to prepare for these treks - simply sit on top of the luggage in the living room. His mere presence there telegraphs a ToDo list a mile long.










But I know the tasks - I've been globetrotting with Schwartz for a while. It's a joy, an extravaganza of anticipation and then discovery where the unexpected is often the greatest pleasure. It's also a lot of work - not just planning and packing but briefing the house sitters and getting in supplies for their stay.






And that's where I'm off to today - shopping for the supplies and few other odds and ends.

Moaning? Goodness there's no time for that. I'm already in my wagon set to kick off downhill into the week.


You have a great week.
I'll catch up with you Thursday, or thereabouts.











©2016 April Hoeller


No comments:

Post a Comment