Thursday 9 June 2016

Thursday, or Thereabouts - June 9, 2016

It's a Beautiful Day in my Neighbourhood!




Bright, breezy, and cool-ish at 19C; a day good for whatever ails ya!

A great day for a brisk walk in the sunshine, a little putter in the garden and some light yardwork (translation: replenish the birdfeeders and note things that need doing, to be presented to the man as 'suggestions' for his ToDo list).

A great day to open wide the windows and let the fresh breezes blow away the dust and cobwebs. Dusting made easy, at least inside the confines of my being. The house, well that's another story, but as long as the sun doesn't shine a tractor beam across the living room, those irksome, omnipresent particles will remain out of sight. Good enough for me!

Back outside, the grass is thick with green thanks to a good rainfall and the gardens are looking good too.






It's been just over four weeks since my surgery. I'm coping with the fatigue, yielding to the afternoon nap more often than not. My protests against the restrictions and slow pace are easing, sort of, sometimes...maybe even most of the time. And this post has taken 4 hours because I keep getting up to go outside!

















    Life

           IS

               Beautiful!




















©2016 April Hoeller

No comments:

Post a Comment