Monday 15 May 2023

Monday Meander - May 15, 2023

My daughter 1991



How can it be the middle of May already? I mean, seriously how did that happen? What have I been doing? What have I accomplished? A glance at my calendar for past two weeks looked like a map of some remote landscape dotted with occasional settlements. Surely that can't be the whole picture! Picture? PICTURES!!  I've got pictures!

My photos told a different story. While I personally may not have accomplished much this May, that doesn't mean I have nothing to show. One of the many things that I learned during the pandemic is to try be aware of and celebrate the the ordinary, normal things that happen through the seasons. And that's what I see in my photos this month.


The unfurling of spring in the forest.


The addition of pots of colour to the garden.


The annual arrival of next winter's firewood.

Progress on a bathroom reno.


Finding great sticks.


Walks in the forest.


 

Have a wonderfully ordinary week!



©2023 April Hoeller


No comments:

Post a Comment