Thursday 4 June 2020

Thursday, or Thereabouts = June 4, 2020

Nine Years Ago Today

I was getting a haircut!


My daughter got something a little more.


Nine years ago today, I was at a gathering of over fifty (50! imagine that!) people at an event centre in the heart of the Don Valley in Toronto.


There were hugs.


My sisters and I were together (and look, we cleaned up good!)


The man and I looked good together too.


Nine years ago today, there was laughter, and singing and dancing, all up close and personal




Nine years ago today there were army boots...


...and red shoes.


    There was white lace ...


...and there were promises

 
Nine years ago today there was a wedding
And we all lived happily ever after.



Together Apart
Take Care
Be Well.



©2020 April Hoeller

No comments:

Post a Comment