Thursday 9 July 2020

Thursday, or Thereabouts - July 9, 2020

Down Memory Lane

It's too hot for my brain to create words of any depth or breadth, so I took a surf through my digital photo archive. Here's what I found - well honestly just a bit of what I found. You really don't want to see it all. It would be like one those travelogue slide shows of old that I recall having to endure all the while thinking if I ever see another picture of a church it will be too soon! No churches in these snapshots of Julys gone by.

1959 - my older sister and I in the backyard pool
1972 - me chillin' in the backyard pool
1996 - Family in the mountains above Innsbruck
2010 - Hanlan's Point, Toronto Island 
2012 - raspberry tarts ready for baking
2013 - strawberry jam
2014 - the forest was lush and green
2015 - sisters toasting summer
2016 - Happy day lily bloom
2017 - Cool Cake!
2018 - Lerwick in and with the Shetlands
2019 - the test pilot

Stay cool. Stay safe. Stay well. Eat ice cream!

1990 - my daughter

And one more thing - practice the 3 W's: 

Wash your hands.
Watch your distance.
Wear a mask.



©2020 April Hoeller

1 comment: