Thursday 8 April 2021

Thursday or Thereabouts - April 8. 2021

It's been awhile since I last took up some space in this time slot but this week's Monday's meander got buried under a load of coloured eggs and sweet treats.



And now here we are at Thursday! Warm spring weather has blessed the land for some days now, bringing vibrant colours to life and raising hope for better days ahead. 


Such glorious days soothe the stresses of yet another shutdown, another state of emergency, another stay-at-home order due to raging CoVID-19 variants. There's plenty of yardwork just outside my door. Though it's too soon to give the lawns a thorough raking, I did haul five wheelbarrow-loads of winter debris from the wide ditch out front. Woot! Woot! So too was taking the winter tires off the car and firing up the BBQ for the first time this season. 



The man and I had dose #1 of the vaccine last week so I'm more confident about that light at the end of this very long pandemic tunnel. In the coming month I can putz around in the garden, or even just sit in sunshine watching and waiting for the reemergence of life in all its hues, reaching out to take hold of hopes, dreams, and happiness.


Stay safe. Stay sane. 
Stay at home. 


©2021 April Hoeller    

1 comment:

  1. I agree this weather has helped with the mental health amidst all the Pandemic chaos.

    ReplyDelete